Here’s what I put together to create my custom-made water colour palette.
Empty Half-pans, water-colour tubes and a plastic cake decorating revolving turntable.
The other supplies i used to put my custom water-colour palette together were:
Here’s the list:
- A pencil
- A water-colour brush- I used a #8 round brush
- Alcohol Swabs
- A fine tipped permanent marker
- A Broad tipped permanent marker- found the brand tipped Sharpie to be the best.
- A pair of tweezers
- A one hole punch
- Double sided foam tape
- A pair of Scissors( I used one made specifically to cut wash tape and sticky stuff).Trust me, it helps:).
- 6-7 1” -1.5′ binder rings
- A retractable cutter blade
- Baby wipes
- Arches 300 GSM Cold press water colour paper cut into swatch cards:2.6″x3.6″
- A vinyl eraser
- A plastic ruler/scale
- A clean white plastic tray -large